Jump to recipe
These are so easy and you can make them a day or two in advance. If you do, be sure to add the balsamic vinaigrette just before serving.
Another cost saving tip is to cut the mozzarella balls in half…..it is the perfect bite and you yield 50 appetizers instead of 25!
Caprese Skewers - Easiest and Classiest Appetizer Ever!
- 1 8 oz. container fresh mozzarella balls (25) - Can be cut in half to yield 50 appetizers!
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic Vinaigrette - (a few tablespoons)
- 4" wooden sandwich picks
- Cut basil leaves in 1" strips
- Cut mozzarella balls in half, if desired
- Thread on wooden sandwich pick in following order:
- Mozzarella ball
- Place on serving tray...
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette
- Serve and enjoy!
As always….I hope you will give this easy appetizer a try!
Yours in easy and classy,