These are so easy and you can make them a day or two in advance. If you do, be sure to add the balsamic vinaigrette just before serving.
Another cost saving tip is to cut the mozzarella balls in half…..it is the perfect bite and you yield 50 appetizers instead of 25!
- 1 8 oz. container fresh mozzarella balls (25) - Can be cut in half to yield 50 appetizers!
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic Vinaigrette - (a few tablespoons)
- 4" wooden sandwich picks
- Cut basil leaves in 1" strips
- Cut mozzarella balls in half, if desired
- Thread on wooden sandwich pick in following order:
- Mozzarella ball
- Place on serving tray...
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette
- Serve and enjoy!
As always….I hope you will give this easy appetizer a try!
Yours in easy and classy,
4 Comments on Caprese Skewers…Easiest and Classiest Appetizer Ever!
Comments are closed.
Even I could do this! Thanks, Suzi ?
Yes you can! And remember…sometimes all we need is a little encouragement and confidence in our abilities. You, Connie, are amazing and can do anything! Look at silly old me…making crazy cooking videos! My desire is to encourage you and give you confidence! Hugs, Suzi