Jump to recipe
Milk, mayonnaise and Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix…It’s really that easy! You will never buy the stuff in the bottle again!
1 pint (2 cups) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- Will keep 1-2 weeks depending on the freshness of your milk.
- For Bleu Cheese Dressing: add 1/3 cup of crumbled bleu cheese
- For Creamy Dill Dressing: add 1 tsp. dried dill weed or 1 Tablespoon of fresh dill weed
- For Creamy Bacon Dressing: add 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon bits
- In a 1 quart (4 cup) measuring/mixing bowl:
- Pour in milk up to the 1 cup line
- Add mayonnaise to the 2 cup line
- Add in the 3 Tablespoons of Ranch Dressing Mix
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add fresh ground pepper, if desired.
- Pour into a 1 pint mason jar, or other, and refrigerate until ready to use.