Soooooo Easy…only 4 ingredients and it is awesome!
One night this flavor combination just popped in my head so I quickly wrote it down…a few weeks later I had the opportunity to try it out and serve it at a luncheon. It was a hit! I originally served it as a spread with crackers and also with celery sticks for a gluten-free option. I’ve made it several times since and it is always well received. I hope you’ll give try it out and taste for yourself. Enjoy!
Cranberry Bleu Pecan Cheese Ball ~ AKA CBP Cheese Ball
Quick and easy cheese ball or spread! Only 4 ingredients!
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Additional 3/4 cup chopped pecans for rolling
- Place cream cheese in microwave safe bowl
- Heat in microwave on 50% power for 1 minute to soften
- Add cranberries, bleu cheese, and pecans
- Use electric mixer to mix together
- Form into a ball and roll in chopped pecans or you can serve it as a spread
- You may serve immediately or even better make ahead and refrigerate for flavors to blend
- Before serving, remove from fridge 30 minutes or so to soften
3 Comments on Cranberry Bleu Pecan Cheese Ball – faux pas and all!
Comments are closed.
I love it!!! So easy!!! Thank you! Thank you!
Love the video! So easy, I can wait for the next gathering… It willt will be so fancy!
Hooray! I love it! Classy and fancy!