I don’t know about you, but sometimes I have a hard time getting started. I often find myself putting off starting projects, even projects that I am really excited about. The smallest thing can become a giant in my mind. The bigger it grows the more I put it off. The longer I put it off….the bigger it grows. Can you relate?
Whether it is starting a new business, a diet, or a blog (yes I am talking to myself) these five simple words can help your vision get into focus and get you taking action today!
Here are the five simple words:
- Why? and sometimes How?
Let’s use my blog project as an example:
What? – A blog
Why? – To use my talents and experience to help others.
Help others do what?
- Prepare nutritious, healthy meals quickly and efficiently
- Gain confidence in their culinary skills
- Create systems that will free up more time in their schedules to do things they would rather be doing
- Create and live an inspired life
Who? – Who are my readers? Anyone who is looking for solutions to make their lives easier when it comes to meal planning, cooking organizing and creating an inspired life.
Where? – I can do this anywhere? All I need is a computer or phone or iPad
When? – Well….now that I’ve answered these questions and my focus is clearer. How about now? 🙂
Let’s try another example:
Let’s say I want to serve healthier meals to my family
What? – Healthier meals
Who? – for my family
- So I can feel good knowing they are eating healthy, well balanced meals
- Save money on eating out
- Get out of the fast food cycle
Where? – at home
Why at home?
- To spend quality time together, eating together as a family
- Plan ahead using Suzi’s quick and easy meal tips
I hope this helps you get started on a vision or project that you’ve been putting off. Sometimes just filling in the vision is enough. If you need more inspiration please leave a comment below and let’s see how we can help one another get on living our inspired lives.