I’m not kidding when I say this is the easiest and best salsa ever! It’s almost embarrassing to share the recipe but share I must. I just can’t keep things like this to myself. AND I want you to get all the credit when you serve it! It’s your recipe now…
You can serve this salsa immediately or make ahead a few hours or even the day before to allow flavors to blend. Store covered, in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 1 8 oz. can Herdez brand Salsa Casera, come in mild, medium or hot (choice is yours)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 green onions chopped or 2 tablespoons or so of diced red onion
- Open can
- Pour into a serving dish
- Add cilantro and green onion
- Stir and serve!
- If you prefer you may put all ingredients in a blender or food processor
- The choice is yours!